1.1. Administrator, Service Provider – Bettinglex.co.uk
1.2. Forum – a discussion forum, a database consisting of individual threads / types / content described, evaluated and added by Forum Users. This information creates the website content under address Bettinglex.co.uk as part of the Website.
1.3. Account – created and separated web pages for a given Forum User on the Website, where information about the activities of the Forum User into the Website are collected and presented. One User must have only one Account on the Website.
1.4. Materials – all content, photos, videos, links and other similar materials published on the Forum in any form by Forum Users.
1.5. Regulations – these Terms and Conditions regulations.
1.6. Registration – the process of providing to the Administrator basic identification data, which is necessary to identify the Forum User and perform all Electronic Services provided as part of the Website – to logged users.
1.7. Internet Website, Website – webpage located at: Bettinglex.co.uk address. The website is a communication platform intended for the exchange of information, opinions and insights for sport, sports and other events, betting companies and bookmakers’ bets.
1.8. Electronic service – a service provided electronically by the Administrator to a Forum User through the Website, consisting of the ability to viewing the content of the Forum, hosting Account on the Website, commenting and posting content, photos and other materials as part of hosting, in accordance with the available functionalities of the Website.
1.9. Forum User – a person registered on the Website or a person using the Electronic Services in limited conditions without registration.
2. General provisions
2.1. These Regulations establish the rules for using the Website and the Forum as well as the rights and responsibilities of Forum Users and the Service Provider.
2.2. By using the Website, the Forum User confirms that he has read these Regulations and accepts its provisions.
2.3. Using the Website may not violate generally applicable laws, rules of social coexistence, and generally recognized social and moral norms, including rules of use.
2.4. Registration and use of the Website by the User is voluntary and non-costly.
2.5. It is forbidden to copy, duplicate or use at least in part the content belonging to the Service Provider contained on the Website without obtaining prior written approval.
2.6. All materials published on the Forum, including opinions, information, content published in any form (interview, film, photo, article, opinion, etc.) may not be treated as synonymous with advice given in order to make or make bets. The Service Provider is not responsible for the consequences of using the information contained in the Forum.
2.7. Information and messages presented on the Website may be in Polish or English. The user is obliged to understand both, and the Website is not obliged to translate content between Polish and English and vice versa.
2.8. These conditions described in the Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of the Republic of Poland and will be interpreted in accordance with them, without prejudice to the principles of law. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Polish court to resolve any dispute arising out of these Regulations. These Conditions are not subject to the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
3. Account registration
3.1. In order to create a Forum User Account, the User is obliged to register himself.
3.2. After sending the completed registration form in electronic version, shared by the Service Provider, the User receives immediately, by electronic means on the e-mail address provided by him in the registration form, the Registration confirmation by the Service Provider. At this time, an agreement is concluded for the electronic maintenance of the Forum User Account service, and the User gains the option to access the User Account.
3.3. During fulfilling the registration form, the Forum User has the opportunity to read the Regulations, accepting its content by marking the appropriate box in the form.
3.4. During registration process, the Forum User is required to provide:
– the username he will use in this Forum,
– email address
3.5. Registered User may submit a request to the Service Provider to delete the User Account. Each case specified in the previous sentence is tantamount to termination of the agreement for the provision of electronic services.
3.6. Registration can only be made by an adult person within the meaning of art. 10 § 1 of the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (pl: Kodeks Cywilny) (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended), i.e. an individual of legal age who has completed on the day of registration 18 year old.
3.7. Users agree to duplicate their user accounts on other websites operated by the Service Provider. The same login details for each website apply appropriately.
4. Electronic services
4.1. The Service Provider provides through electronic means to Forum Users (after Registration), electronic services that are free of charge and are:
– maintaining a Forum User Account
– possibility of using the Forum
– the ability to use content available on the Forum
– the ability to post content and comments on the Forum
4.2. The website may contain separate services, which are regulated by separate regulations, available on the website of the given service. The Administrator may provide other services related to the Website, the types and conditions of providing (including any payment) are defined in separate regulations submitted separately for acceptance to those wishing to use these services.
4.3. An unregistered Forum User may use free electronic services to a limited extent, without the possibility of maintaining an Account and without posting comments on the Forum. Some of the content available on the Forum, the Forum User will not be able to use or will be able to use in a limited way.
4.4. The free service in the form of the possibility of posting comments on the Forum consists in enabling logged Forum Users who have previously registered, published individual and subjective statements, as well as creating new thematic threads.
4.5. The Service Provider as regards individual thematic sections may introduce additional conditions that must be met by the Forum User in order to be able to post comments, without additional remuneration and without the need to provide other data than specified in paragraph “Account registration" of these regulations.
4.6. The condition of using electronic services provided by the Service Provider to Forum Users is to use a device plugged in to the Internet, equipped with a commonly used internet browser, and in the case of registered Forum Users – also to have an e-mail account operating on any server, other than temporary or anonymous.
5. Forum rules and Users responsibilities
5.1. All Materials are published by Forum Users only at their own responsibility. The Service Provider does not bear any responsibility for Materials posted by Users and does not correct in terms of substantive content or compliance with the law. By posting content and sharing it, the Forum User voluntarily distributes content. Posted content does not express the views / ideas of the Service Provider and should not be equated with its activities. The service provider is not a content provider, but only an entity that provides adequate IT resources for this purpose.
5.2. In addition, the Website enables uploading, sending, delivering, saving, storing and sending Materials. These materials are available under the User Account on the terms of hosting. The Forum User retains all intellectual property rights to these Materials.
5.3. Forum Users undertake not to use in the content of the Materials added, in the content of comments, in the content of photos, videos, in the content of identification data provided during Registration, etc. the following Materials:
– words, expressions, phrases, images and content commonly considered offensive or vulgar (Nickname violating the regulations are subject to change by the Administrator)
– unlawful, promoting violence, racial or religious hatred
– violating the principles of social coexistence, in particular offensive, degrading, stigmatizing and ridiculing
– commenting, stigmatizing, slandering or ridiculing people from public and political life, both by citing the names of those people and the functions or positions they hold, and in a way that identifies (identifies) those people
– generally recognized as morally reprehensible, socially inappropriate, being (or likely to result in) slander or provoking an argument
– promoting alcohol, drugs and other prohibited substances
– infringing personal rights or copyrights, including those that infringe upon personal rights or copyrights
– containing personal data, address, contact details, email addresses
– being so-called spam, having nothing to do with the topic or commentary, hindering or preventing the free use of Forum services by other Forum Users
– advertisements, advertising materials and other promoting specific products, services, companies, events, websites, people, etc., as well as containing internet / e-mail addresses, price lists, information on promotions, without the written consent of the Service Provider
– containing false or misleading information
– containing offers to buy, sell, directly or indirectly
– containing pornographic content
– The Administrator has the right to remove or change all content that violates the website’s regulations or netiquette
5.4. The Forum User who registers declares that the given identification data do not infringe upon the rights of third parties, applicable legal provisions and these Regulations.
5.5. Using the Forum is tantamount to agreeing to tag statements and messages with the name of the Forum User given at Registration or entered in the form of adding a post (topic or comment).
5.6. In connection with the use of services, a Forum User may receive announcements or information about services, administrative messages and other information.
5.7. The Service Provider runs a competition on the Website. In order to participate in the competition, the User is obliged to always read separate regulations and conditions describing the conduct of the competition. The Administrator reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time. The Service Provider reserves the right to exclude Users registered for the competition, at any time during their duration, if it deems it appropriate.
6.1. Property copyrights to content published by the Service Provider as part of the Website belong to the Service Provider.
6.2. The use of content published into Website does not mean that the Forum User has acquired any copyright. Forum Users may use this content only to the extent permitted based on Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws of 1994 No. 24, item 83, as amended).
6.3. No part or all of the content that the Forum User has used may be reproduced and disseminated, in any form or by any other means (electronic or mechanical), including copying and posting on the Internet. The use or use of the content in whole or in part without the written consent of the Service Provider is prohibited.
6.4. It is prohibited to upload, send, deliver, save, store and send any content within the Forum, including Materials, of an unlawful nature, e.g. violating applicable laws, decency or the rights of third parties. If the Administrator receives a notification about the unlawful nature of the content, the Administrator will respond to such notification in accordance with applicable law, including may decide to block access or remove content.
6.5. The Administrator provides the e-mail address email@example.com for the Forum Users or other persons to report notices of unlawful nature of Materials posted on the Forum, including their violation of law.
6.6. In the circumstances that authorized authorities contact the Administrator, including national or international law enforcement authorities, the Administrator provides such authorities with relevant data related to the functioning of the Website, including data on the IP of the user who placed the content or otherwise used the Forum. Administrator operates in response to requests only in accordance with the applicable law requiring the Administrator to provide such a data.
7. Exclusion of liability of Service Provider, guarantees
7.1. The Service Provider is not responsible for any losses or damages, direct or indirect, that the User or a third party may incur as a result of using the Website, including, among others, damages caused by commercial losses, loss of benefits, loss from expected profits, loss of winnings or other benefits, business interruption, loss of commercial information, or any other material and consequential losses.
7.2. The Service Provider is not responsible for any winnings or losses on third party websites / applications which are caused by the use of information displayed on the Website.
7.3. Without limitation to the total of the previous two clauses, the Service Provider does not recognize or accept any liability in the following matters:
– error (errors), printing errors, misinterpretations made by Users, overhears, misunderstandings, lack of User knowledge, misreading, translation errors, spelling errors, reading errors, transaction errors, technical threats, registration errors, obvious errors, force majeure and other similar errors and mistakes
– violation of the Service Provider’s Terms and Conditions
– criminal activities
– advice in any form provided by the Service Provider
– legal and / or other acts
– losses or damages that Users or third parties may incur as a result of using the Website, its content or links suggested by the Service Provider
– losses or damages that Users or third parties may incur as a result of any change, suspension or interruption in the operation of the Website
– criminal use of the Website or its content by any person due to a defect or omission or any other factor beyond the control of the Service Provider
– any use of the Website by third parties caused by access to private resources that require the User’s name and password
– in case of discrepancies in the scope of services, functionalities and other activities offered by the Website caused by viruses, as it applies to all parameters constituting the Website, all damages, costs, expenses, losses or claims are caused by mentioned discrepancies
– any act or omission of an Internet provider or other third party contracted by User to access the Website. In the event of a dispute between an Internet provider and a User, the Service is not a party to the dispute
– and any claims arising as a result of damage suffered by the User in connection with the content of materials published on the Website by another User or other third.
7.4. The Service Provider is not responsible, does not provide protection or warranty (express or implied) that the content of the Website is error-free. Use of the Website is at the sole risk of the User.
7.5. The Service Provider is not responsible for the incorrect functioning of the Website due to force majeure or for other reasons not attributable to the service provider.
7.6. The website is not a gambling or bookmaking game. The Service Provider does not provide gambling services and does not conduct betting, therefore, it does not hold or control the User’s funds and does not participate in any gambling transactions. Bookmaking odds and bookmaking types that are displayed on the website are part of the Website’s information and functions.
7.7. The Service Provider does not guarantee that functions offered by the Website are authorized and using them will be fully satisfying for the User, that the Website is completely safe and error-free, that it is regularly updated and that every software defect is regularly corrected, that the Website works continuously that the Website is free of viruses and errors, does not guarantee that the Website is satisfactory, that the information and functions available on the Website are reliable or any other obtained information and functions used on the Website are reliable.
7.8. The Service Provider reserves the right to:
– delete Materials posted by the User for any reason
– removing Materials posted by the User in violation of these Regulations
– blocking the possibility of adding Materials by the User who violates these Regulations
– introducing restrictions to the number of statements, the subjects observed
– deleting Forum Users accounts and Materials posted by the Forum User suggesting that the author is the Service Provider, violating the provisions of generally applicable law or grossly or repeatedly violating the provisions of these Regulations
– conducting promotional and auto-promotional campaigns on the Website
7.9. Those who decide to open the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for acting in accordance with local law. The website may contain links and references to websites / applications / advertisements / third-party content. These other websites / applications / advertisements / content will be subject to separate conditions, usually contained in these websites / applications / advertisements / content. They are provided for the convenience and interest of Users and do not imply responsibility for the information contained in these websites / applications / advertisements / content by the Service Provider or are not approved by him.
7.10. The Service Provider makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, availability of content or information, text or graphics that are not covered by its domain. The Service Provider has not tested any software found on other websites and does not represent the quality, security, reliability or usefulness of such software.
7.11. Forum Users have the right to submit complaints regarding the operation of the Website described in the Regulations. Complaints can be submitted by sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7.12. Filing a complaint should include the name of the Account under which the Forum User appears, his e-mail address assigned to the Account and a description of the event causing the complaint. If the data or information provided in the complaint needs to be supplemented, before considering the complaint, the Administrator asks the Forum User for additional explanations in the indicated scope.
7.13. Complaints will be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Administrator of a correctly submitted complaint (containing the required elements and not requiring supplementation). The Forum User will receive an information to proceeding the complaint by e-mail address assigned to his Account.
8. Final provisions
8.1. Administrator has the right to change Terms and Policies. Information to changes into Terms and Policies will be published as part of the Website. The changes come into force after 14 days from the date of publication, with the proviso that changes regarding new free service functions or introduced for legal reasons come into force at the time of publication. If the Forum User does not accept the changes, he / she should stop using electronic services provided by the Service Provider.
8.2. If the Forum User does not comply with the Regulations, and the Administrator does not immediately take appropriate action, this does not mean that he resigns from any of his rights.
8.3. Terms and Policies with legal relationship regulated by this documents are subject to the law of the Republic of Poland. To the extent permitted by law, disputes related to the Regulations will be considered by Polish courts.
8.4. The Regulations come into force on July 1, 2020.