1. Privacy protection principles
1.1. The Administrator of personal data is Bettinglex.co.uk
1.2. Contact with the Data Protection Officer is via the email address: email@example.com
1.3. The Administrator selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational resources to ensure the protection of personal data processed with due diligence. Full access to databases is available only to persons duly authorized by the Administrator.
1.4. The Administrator protects personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law.
1.5. Forum Visitors can view the content placed on it without providing personal data (unregistered Forum Users).
1.6. Persons wishing to set up a Forum User Account are required to provide only the data indicated in the Regulations of this website during registration.
1.7. The Administrator takes special care to protect the rights and freedoms of persons whose data it processes, and in particular ensures that the data collected is:
– in accordance with the law, fairly and transparently to the data subject (“legal compliance, reliability and transparency”)
– for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes (“purpose limitation”)
– adequate, appropriate and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (“data minimization”)
– correctly and if necessary personal data is updated (“correctness”)
– in a form that allows person identification connected with data in a period not longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed (“storage restriction”)
– in a manner that ensures adequate security control of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational resources (“integrity and confidentiality”)
2. Processing of personal data
2.1. Personal data are processed by the Administrator in accordance with the law, in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such a data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR") in order to:
– conclusion and performance of the contract under the conditions established in the Website Regulations (pursuant to art. 6 par.1, point b) GDPR)
–providing Internet users with answers to questions related to the Website and its functioning (pursuant to art.6 par.1, point f) GDPR)
– fulfillment of legally binding obligations on the Data Administrator (pursuant to art.6 par.1 point c) GDPR, e.g. accounting and tax obligations)
– seek or protect claims (pursuant to art.6 par.1 point f) GDPR)
2.2. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the consequence of not providing data may be the inability to fully use the services provided by the Website, the inability to obtain answers to the questions asked or the inability to receive a response to the claims.
2.3. Forum Users should not provide to the Administrator third parties personal data. However, if he do so, he declares each time that he has the appropriate consent of third parties to transfer data to the Administrator.
3. Personal data processing scope
3.1. Data provided by users are used only for: performance of the contract concluded based on terms established in the Website Regulations, answering the questions asked and for statistical purposes.
3.2. The administrator uses the IP addresses collected during internet connections for technical purposes related to server administration. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic information (e.g. region from which the connection is made).
3.3. With separately expressed consent of the Forum User, his personal data may be processed in order to send him by electronic means commercial information about the Administrator’s Services. The user has the right at any time to request the cancellation of sending him commercial information.
4. Personal data processing control
4.1. The user is required to provide complete, current and true data.
4.2. Each user whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to data processing on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (if the processing takes place on the basis of consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
4.3. Fulfillment of the rights specified in the paragraph above may be accomplished by sending an appropriate request to firstname.lastname@example.org including the name and e-mail address of the user.
4.4. The user has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body if he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
5. Personal data sharing
5.1. Users’ data may be disclosed to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including relevant judicial authorities.
5.2. Personal data may be transferred to entities processing it at the request of the Administrator, i.e. marketing agencies, partners providing technical services (development and maintenance of IT systems and websites).
5.3. Data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area, e.g. to the United States of America, only if the entity fulfills the appropriate level of data security and protection, e.g. based on the decision of the European Commission of July 12, 2016, the so-called Privacy Shield. This means that Forum User data may only be transferred to entities that comply with the principles established by the US Department of Commerce under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework programs regulating the collection, use and storage of personal data from European Union Member States, respectively.
6. Retention period and other information regarding data processing
6.1. Personal data will only be stored for the period necessary to achieve the specific purpose for which it was sent or for compliance with legal regulations.
6.2. The information necessary to proceed complaints will be processed until the rights arising from this expire.
7. Final Provisions
Cookies Policy for Website
1. “Cookies" should be understood as IT data stored in End Users devices, intended for use of websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website from which they originate, their storage timeframes on the End User device and a unique number.
2. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
3. Cookies are intended for using the Website pages. The Service Provider uses these files to:
– the ability to log in and maintain user sessions on each subsequent page of the site
– adjusting the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, primarily these files recognize his device to display the page in accordance with his preferences
– to create anonymous statistics excluding user identification
4. As part of the Website, the Service Provider may use the following types of cookies:
– “necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website
– cookies files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website
– cookies enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages
– “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” user-selected settings and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.
– “advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests
– “social media" used when sharing information using the social media sharing button or the “like” button on the pages of the Website.
6. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, the Service Provider has developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. The Service Provider controls their performance and constantly checks their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act General Data Protection Regulation, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and EU legislation.
7. Standard practice is that software used for browsing websites by default allows cookies to be placed on the End User device. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies" in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time they are sent to the user’s devices.
8. Cookies may be placed on the website End User device and then used by advertisers companies cooperating with the Website, research companies and multimedia application providers.
9. Website Users can change cookies settings at any time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
10. The Website Administrator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may prevent proper operation of websites.